MsecureKB - Microsoft Security & Identity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsecureKB - Microsoft Security & Identity Forum

Provide a Microsoft Security & Identity Support, Troubleshooting, and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pavel pertov

"The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship" Empty
PostSubject: "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship"   "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 pm

hello

i trying to logoin to one of my 2008 r2 's servers domain member
and get the error message:
"The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship"

i will appreciate assistance
Back to top Go down
shuki
Admin
shuki

"The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship"   "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey Pavel
Thanks for posting ,

According to the error msg
Please Follow the link below:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee849847(v=ws.10).aspx
Back to top Go down
https://msecurekb.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1